Sunday, May 2, 2010

Busy Weekend and a WINNER!

Hi everyone! What a busy weekend! You would have thought that since it was National Scrapbooking Day that I would have been scrapping. Nope! That wasn't the case. My son was home for the weekend working on a project and we were also having fun at Join Hands Day.



It is a national day where fraternal organizations join hands with other's in their communities to give a hand. We had a great morning at the local children's home planting flowers and doing other yard work for one of the cottages. It was a great time and it's always fun to get together with our friends. We also got to meet some really great people who are making a difference in children's lives. Of course, the best part was getting to meet the kids who live there. Here is a picture of our volunteers along with the house parents and the boys who live in the cottage. I am not in the picture... I'm taking it!



Thanks to everyone who came! Also thanks to our members who were in other places around our communtity joining hands!

And... I promised a winner tonight for my Ribbon RAK!

I used a random generator to draw a number between 1 and 45 to choose a winner. As you can see, the winning number is 9!



Kmassman you are the winner! Please use the contact me image to send me an e-mail with your name and address. I'll get your prize out to you!

Thanks everyone for participating in my first blog hop! I truly appreciate everyone who dropped by and left me comments.

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I sent you my address. Please let me know if you didn't get it!
    I wanted to thank you again for the ribbon flower tutorial. I plan on using it on a layout soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kmassman, congratulation, hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete