Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Must Have-Big News!

I had something else planned for this Monday, but when I heard this news I KNEW that I had to share it as my Must Have!

My Creative Scrapbook is starting a NEW KIT!! It's an add-on! Flowers and More! Here is what Pam has to say...
Girls I am introducing a new kit....drum roll please....

Big News! A New kit from MyCreativeScrapbook.com

Do you love flowers...I know I do. So after numerous e-mails I am going to offer a flower add-on kit.

The kit is called: Flowers and More
The cost will be $19.99 and it will only be available to MyCreativeScrapbook kit members.

The subs for this kit will be sold starting July 19th until they are gone. If you would like to pre-order this kit click on the pink button to the right and follow the shopping cart instructions. And Yes it will have Prima flowers in it...
You will not be billed until Oct. 1st for this kit so we ask that you use credit card as your form of payment. The only way to sign up for this kit is thru the shopping cart to insure that your kit will be held for you. We can't wait to share this new kit with you.

This kit will ship with membership kits and is exclusive to MCS members. This kit will ship Oct. 5th along with the Membership kits and will include new CHA flowers. The first add on membership will run October through December 2010...Yea!! Come join the fun!

If you have any questions, e-mail me at MyCreativeScrapbook@gmail.com

Pam Rangel
Owner
MyCreativeScrapbook.com

How's that for great news? Be sure to get over to My Creative Scrapbook to order yours today! I know that you won't want to miss out! While you are there, be sure to check out the other kits and this month's DT gallery. We would love for you to join in on the boards, too. There is always a challenge, tutorials and other fun things going on there!

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment