Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Must Have-Simple Stories

It's been a LONG time since I did a Monday Must Have!  I HAD to revive the Must Have for today!  Things have been so busy around here lately that I haven't had as much time to scrapbook as usual.  Things are calm now, so yesterday I sat down with my new Simple Stories Life Documented collection and just played and played!  These papers speak to me!  :)  Seriously, they are so up my alley!  They have it all!  beautiful papers, great stickers with terrific shapes, journal cut-outs, transparency... I could go on and on!  These are distressed just the right amount to suit my style, too! 

I love the entire concept of Simple Stories (check this out) and I love that you can do fussy pages with the collections, too! I already have plans to make a few layouts mixed with sheets of the outtakes.  I decided to play with a picture of Alex and then had to play with a couple of pictures of Jade.  I really love how this collection suits my 'older kid' pictures!  I also loved that my boy and girl pages came together so effortlessly with all the little elements that are included in the packages.

See... I told you I could go on and on! 

Watch Out World
This is a page of Alex (far left) with his friends before Graduation.  We took them out to a creek to take pictures on this day. 
I added a bit of ribbon, stick pins and cardstock for the green star.  Everything else is from the Life Documented Collection and the accessories package. 
  

 
I Love College Life
This one is of Jade (in blue) and some of her friends while she was in college.

The shapes and versitily in this collection is amazing!  If you know me and my style, you know that I can't resist shaped pieces.  I couldn't help myself and cut my papers into a shape, too!  :)



So, what do you think?  You NEED some right?  Be sure to drop by their site to see the page sheets that go with this and their other collections.  I have to go now...I NEED to see where I can get my hands on the Destinations Collection now!

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Have missed your beautiful work Robbie. Love the layouts and love the what you've done with Simple Stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful layout!!! You did a nice job whit that paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I just got some last week and I'm waiting for my order to be delivered, can't wait !

    ReplyDelete