Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sketch Support

It's one page week at Sketch Support!  Allison has provided a terrific sketch for us to use!  It's my favorite one so far!!  Such a cute sketch with so lots of room to make it your own and use it over and over again! 

Here is the page that I came up with.

It's a Girl

This is the daughter of one of my daughter's co-workers.  As you can see, she is such a CUTIE! Not to mention, her mom dresses her so adorably!  

Her parents are expecting and I know that they are having another little girl.  Laynee is always has the most precious little bows and headbands, and on Mom's blog I saw that Laynee had agreed to share her bows.  I couldn't resist adding a bit about that to the journaling.


 I used some little My Mind's Eye banner stickers for the flags.



 Here is a peek at the sketch.  Please visit Sketch Support to download it for
your personal use and to get many more ideas. 


The team has done a fabulous job of showing the versitility of the sketch!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Robbie this is totally adorable. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/03/2011

    Very cute. Love the little flags. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet layout Robbie!!!! Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete