Monday, March 5, 2012

Funtoolas Featured Artist

These layouts were made with the
It was so nice of Cindy at Funtoolas to ask me to play along this month.  I had a great time playing with the kit!  The kit is full of Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic Collection.  So Pretty!!!

Signs of Spring


There are lots of flowers in the kit.  I glued on the clear Dew Drops that were included in the kit for the flower centers.  I then used a Sharpie to color them yellow.

I cut out the rainbow from one of the papers.  I added a ruffle border of white cardstock using my Fiskars border punch.  Finally, I added stitching and buttons to play up the rainbow on the page.

Look at those beautiful flowers and Zva crystals!!  LOVE them!!! 
You can see on this page that I added a ruffle around the large button using the trim that was included in the kit.


Little Chef

The trim border was made by cutting apart the wide trim that was included in the kit and using it as a scalloped border.  Very quick!  I added some more colored Dew Drops to the 'points' of the scallops.

I used my Spellbinder's Dies to cut a large shaped card.  I then added a larger diecut piece of patterned paper to the border and added stitching to complete the look.

The Dew Drops in the flowers on this page were left clear to just let the tinted centers show through.

It was so fun to play along at Funtoolas this month!!  Even their name is Fun!  Be sure to check out their site to take a peek at this kit and their past kits!  It is a kit that is such fun to get in the mail and you won't want to miss out!!
Photobucket

1 comment: