Monday, November 12, 2012

Designing with Tags at Bo Bunny

Tags are all the rage!  I have been seeing them everywhere! They are such a great way to do a simple  project in a limited amount of time.  With tags, everything from simple to elaborate goes!
 
At Bo Bunny, we are focusing on tags today.  I thought it would be fun to incorporate some into a layout. 
 
Merry
 
 
I made two simple little tags to peek out from behind the photo.  I used them as part of the design instead of making them actually useful for journaling.  Adding a little pocket would let them do double duty.
 
 
In this photo, you can see that I cut out a tag from one of the papers.  I used some of the little Bo Bunny stickers to add a couple of details.
 
 
Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog for more ideas from the design team! 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment