Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Quickie Gifties with Little Yellow Bicycle

It's just a couple of days away from when we all start thinking about gifts!
With all the celebrations that revolve around the Christmas season, you are sure to end up needing some little gifts with the personal touch!
 
At Little Yellow Bicycle the Biker Chicks are sharing ideas for gifts that feature our brand new Once Upon a Christmas Collection. 
 
Decorating a charger is a quick, easy and inexpensive.  I picked this one up at Hobby Lobby for $2. 
 
 
The great thing about chargers is that they come in so many different colors lately.  I found this glossy black one and thought it would go perfectly with the black houndstooth and elegant damask papers that is included in the Once Upon a Christmas collection.
 
 
The paper crafting kit includes the beautiful poinsettias.  I added large fabric covered brads to the centers of the large ones to pull in a bit more of the black.  That beautiful little frame was picked up for $1.50 at Michaels.  I pulled off the backing and framed a tag from the collection for the picture.  After that, all you have to do is glue it down!
 
 
For the sccallops around the edges, I used punches.  After I punched the edges, I trimmed them to 1 inch strips.  To make it easily go around the circle, just give it a pinch below each scallop.  It makes it easier if you use a scoring tool to score a line at each place the scallops meet.
 
Be sure to stop by the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more gift ideas!
 
 
 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. When I saw this on the LYB blog, I fell in LOVE! What a gorgeous idea Robbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/08/2013

    Kelly Bags www.luckhandbagsforsale.comypcrkq alwo Kelly Bags Bags Hermesvlffvb vlgj

    ReplyDelete