Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Little Yellow Bicycle - Just Because

All the bright and beautiful elements in the Little Yellow Bicycle Just Because Collection make me want to use them all the time! Add in some of the new Naturals and it's a match made in heaven!

This photo of my daughter and her friend was a natural fit with this collection. There are so many elements that reference friendship. Because these girls have been friends since they were 4 years old, it seems to them that they have known each other always.
 
You Make Me Smile
 
 
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Naturals buttons and flowers!!! With the buttons in the centers of the flowers, I couldn't resist adding some of the other wood buttons.
 

Tip: Try mixing Naturals borders with other borders for different textures. I layered the Naturals Canvas Border with one of the Just Because Canvas Borders and finished it off with a sticker border.
 
 
Be sure to check out the Little Yellow Bicycle Blog for more inspiration from the Biker Chicks!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. I love all your elements. I'm in love with the canvas flowers too!

    ReplyDelete