Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bo Bunny and Xyron Winner!

It's time for a winner from the Bo Bunny and Xyron Swap!

My winner is...
 
 Lisa P said...
So gorgeous! Love the use of the blue and red frames. Super cute.
 
Lisa, please e-mail me to let me know your address and which collection package you would like to recieve so we can get it in the mail!
 

Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by to leave a comment and play along!
Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny and the Xyron blogs to see the other winners!
 
Now for something very special!
 
Bo Bunny, We R Memory Keepers and Simple Stories are teaming up to show Oklahoma that we care!  It wouldn't be the same without including YOU!  Here are the details.  If you have a few moments, we would LOVE to have you make cards or send $$ to contribute. 
 
We all belong to a special community through scrapbooking and it's so great to see the companies that we know and love, giving back to those in need!  I'm so proud to be a part of the Bo Bunny Team and things like this remind me of how special the people are! 
 
Here are the details...
 
 
 
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie. I just saw my name posted as the winner. I used the contact button to email you. Thanks so so much for the fun prize.

    ReplyDelete