Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Inspired by Pinterest


You might remember a while back that I did a card that was inspired by Pinterest.  I also did a layout that was inspired by the same photo for the 3 Birds Studio Blog.  I can share it here now, just in case you missed it on the 3 Birds Studio Blog.


This is the photo that I saw on Pinterest that was my inspiration for my layout.


You can see that I used the pattern of the cupcakes for the background design for my layout.

 

I chose to stitch within my circles to mimic the look of the icing.  The quilled roses were also added according to the patterns in the photo.

  

Glittery Chipboard a touch of ribbon and adorable photos were added to finish the look.  


In a previous post, I showed how I did the patterns for the inside of the circles.  You can see that post here if you would like some ideas for how to pierce in an established pattern.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment