Sunday, October 5, 2014

Flying Unicorn October Off the Page

It's no big secret that I love altering, so when I saw this in my October Flying Unicorn Kit, I couldn't wait to play with it!  I immediately knew that I wanted to glam it up! 

I started by adding some sequin trim to the outside edges of the mask and I was on my way!


The tulle came next.  Lots of bows and different lengths were simply glued on.  I topped that with some ribbons, flowers and bling, then tucked in some feathers and I was all ready for the finishing touches.


I know that there are a lot of people who don't like glitter, but I LOVE it!  I used the Prima Glass Glitter to add lots of sparkle and shine to the tulle, flowers and feathers!

Now, I just need a party to wear it!

Be sure to check out the Flying Unicorn Store so you never have to miss a kit!  Also, there are also so many other items in the store you can buy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment