Thursday, October 30, 2014

November Release at Flying Unicorn

Oh Wow!  The kits this month were over the top beautiful!!  I had so much fun with them!  
 
Here is a page that I made of my daughter.  


With the photo of her holding roses, it seemed a natural fit that I would use some of the gorgeous roses that were included in the kit!

 
I also did a bit of fussy cutting and layered it with the photo and the chipboard.



The stencils from Bo Bunny were really fun to work with, too.  They are sticky which makes your pastes, etc. perfect!
I used some glitter to add to my masked areas and even added some stitching to them.

 

Now for the kits...
Always HURRY to Flying Unicorn to get the kits!
This is just one of the kits available!  There are 4 every month, so you are sure to find the perfect fit for your style!

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1422.htm


It's here ..Our November Kit of the Month ! Jam Packed with yummy goodies our kit will let you explore your passion and create those perfect memories. So without further adieu Flying Unicorn proudly presents Your Passion, Your Art - November 2014 Kit of the Month

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment