Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas with new 3 Birds Studio

Hi y'all! Recently, I told you I was in the Christmas mood, so I made another Christmas layout using the fabulous products from 3 Birds Studio!



This layout is proof that the card kits aren't just for cards!  There are so many great shapes and sentiments in the Quilled Card Kits that will work beautifully on your layouts, too.


This beautiful little wreath is in the card kit and is ready to go!  I just added a few of the foil pieces and I had an instant design element for my page.


The quilled poinsettias are also from the card kit. 
Tip:  Mix up bit and pieces from other collections.  I used chipboard, pearls, stickers and die-cuts to add interest and dimension.


Don't forget the little touches.  For balance, I added a couple of holly leaves, also from the card kit, to the corner of the  photo to pull it all together.

Supplies Used: Graceful Seasons Paper Pad, Graceful Season Dimensional Stickers, Graceful Season Chipboard Kit,  Quilled Card Kit Holiday season Edition, Midday Medley Sticker Set , Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box.

Don't forget to drop by the 3 Birds Blog to see what the design team is up to!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment