Friday, December 12, 2014

More December Kit from Flying Unicorn

Don't you love when you get a kit in the mail and it's AWESOME?
Let me tell you, that I seriously thought this Flying Unicorn Kit was fabulous!  I love the Winter feel of it and the fact that it was a December kit that was non-traditional in colors.  
Sometimes, my photos don't really sit well on the traditional colors, so I had so much fun playing up the pinkish colors in this kit.  

 

I used a photo of my daughter and her sweet dog Glory for this one.  I pulled the pink poinsettias out of my stash.  The were made years ago by Prima, but I still love them! 


I also added some masking, inking and misting to it.  I wanted it to have a bit more of a shabby look, but still keep it somewhat formal.


 You can see here, that I added dimension to the layout with foam, too.  I like the interest that you can get by adding several different heights.  It also makes clustering fun and easy, too!


Be sure to drop by Flying Unicorn to check out the kits each month!  They sell out quickly and you don't want to miss even one!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment