Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Flying Unicorn Layout

I think I could scrap for a week with this Flying Unicorn kit!  I really love these colors and how bright and beautiful they are!  I also love the dark grey colors that ground the yellows.  It's just perfect!  Not to mention, it's almost spring and these colors are perfect for that, too!


The Authentique papers have terrific patterns!  I think plaids are terrific and I love the one in this collection!  Since I'm craving spring, I had to add a few daisies to this page!


More bits and pieces, flowers and stickers work so well to add details.


Finally, you can't forget the adorable little diecut shapes that are included in this collection.  I think Banners are a great thing to tuck here and there under photos and papers.


Be sure to check out Flying Unicorn for all the details on ordering kits!  Don't forget to watch for pre-orders!  You don't EVER want to miss one of these kits!

Photobucket

1 comment: