Friday, April 17, 2015

Prima Butterfly Collection

This one is just for fun!  I love this soft and sweet collection.  I had to have it and make time to play with it!  Here is what I came up with!


I love all the bits and pieces that coordinate with the collection.  The tags and tickets package make such a great base for design.  I also cut some squares directly from one of the papers to add to my design.


Of course, it is Prima which means that the flowers are beautiful!  Loving all the different kinds and sizes!


I seem to be having a bit of a glass bead obsession right now, so I added some pink pearls here and there to my flower clusters.   If you look closely, you will also notice the micro beads.  What great accents and something most of us have in our stashes.  I just wish that I could say that I'm only using my stash!  The bead purchases are becoming a problem!  :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Robbie,
    Your layout is gorgeous! The papers, colors, flowers (and leaves!!) are all wonderful! And, all the different elements - tags, tickets, papers add to its beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the design and the flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete