Saturday, May 2, 2015

CSI-Color Stories Inspiration

Flying Unicorn is sponsoring CSI this month!  Many of us on the Flying Unicorn Creative team will be participating in the Challenges.  I made this page based on the Case File CC-5.  


Here is the case file that I worked from.

 
 As you can see, there are many options to work from.  To crack the case, you must use the colors that are provided.  For me, these colors are so beautiful and my stash is full of them!  I used lots of Prima Flowers and many things from the Prima Butterfly collection.


I used a stencil with gel medium colored with green to add the bricks.  I then added a bit of gesso and some ink to give them more coloring.

I also added some white cardstock using on of my new punches.  Tip:  Try gluing two punches together with a glue stick to make your small pieces stiff.  Shape while they are still damp.


More bits and pieces completed the look.  I'm loving glass beads, so I had to add some here.


Be sure to go by CSI to participate in the challenge!  You will find lots of inspiration there from the Flying Unicorn team, as well as, the CSI team and more!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh Robbie, this is truly stunning! I love your use of colours so much!

    ReplyDelete