Tuesday, January 5, 2016

NEW PRIMA! IOD Moulds, Paper Clay and Stamps

I knew that I would love being on Prima's team and I do!  Seeing the CHA releases and getting them in the mail was such a fun thing!  One of my favorite parts of this release was the new IOD Moulds and Paperclay.  (I honestly can't pick one favorite!)

I think that in addition to being so lovely, my favorite part about the moulds is that they can be used again and again!  

For this piece, I started with the IOD Wooden Plaque.  I used some of the beautiful new stamps to frame the outside and stamped on Prima Watercolor paper to create the base for the inside.  

I then used the paper clay for the center and added detail to the top and bottom, too.  It is so easy to color!!  I used a bit of Bloom Spray and paint to add some details.  So easy and sits beautifully on the molded pieces.


I added ribbon and micro beads to give the appearance of them spilling out of the vase.  AND.... did you see those flowers?  Of course, they are new, too!
 

 There are SO MANY different pieces and possibilities with these products!  I can't wait to use them again and again!!  

Be sure to go by the Prima Blog to see what the other designers have done!  The ideas are seriously endless, so you don't want to miss it!

Don't forget that this week we are finished with sneak peeks and showing off all the full reveals!! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece, Robbie! I love what you made with the new moulds - and the colors are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete