Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Live With Prima - Cavalier Heart

Hi everyone!  I am posting the FREE class link today on my blog!  If you missed it, you can watch it right here on my blog!  That makes it easy, right?  

This is the project that I created.  It started as a simple 5x7 frame and with a few AMAZING Prima Products turned into THIS!


I truly love the combination of Relics and Artifacts, Foils and Metallique Paints!!  They work beautifully together!  This project is fun and surprisingly easy to create using Prima's products! 



Here is the show!



Never one to miss a show?  Be sure to join the Live With Prima Group on Facebook!  Everything you need to know about upcoming shows is post there.  You will also find complete supply lists from every artist for every show!!

See You There!


No comments:

Post a Comment