Friday, June 3, 2016

Prima June BAP

It's one of my favorite times of month at Prima!  It's time for the BAP and PPP challenges!

Rikka provided a beautiful sketch for us to work with this month!  (She always does!)  The sketch has options for 3 photos, but I have been wanting to scrapbook this photo of my daughter and I thought the sketch was perfect for it!  So, I took the placement of the 3 photos and just used one larger one.
 

I added the Prima Watercolor Confections to the background to start the background.  I was able to get the feel of water with them, which is exactly what I wanted.  I also used a Prima Stencil with Modeling Paste and the new Mini Art Stones to add some 'sandy' texture to compliment the photo, too.  These things together worked perfectly!


Finally, I embellished with lots of chipboard and the French Riviera Vine to complete the look of my layout.  I'm loving the French Riviera Collection for beach photos!  These colors are some of my all time favorites!

Supplies: 
French Riveria Collection Respirer l'air de La Mer 990763
French Riveria Collection Journees De Reves et Avenures 990787
French Riveria Collection Chipboards 990909
French Riveria Collection Ephemera 583668
French Riveria Collection Vine 586157
French Riveria Collection Flowers 586164
French Riveria Collection Flowers 586201
Watercolor Confections Tropicals 584269
Mini Art Stones 963712
12x12 Stencil 572211
3D Matte Gel 961398
Gesso Clear 961466
Memory Hardware Pearls 990381
Wax Cord Biscuit 576820

Be sure to go by the Prima Blog to see what the rest of the team created using this month's BAP sketch and PPP colors and products!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow so beautiful design love it so inspire thank you

    ReplyDelete