Monday, July 18, 2016

New Prima Rossibelle

There has to be a favorite for every release, right?  Nope!  :)  There are too many to choose from!  I love the new Rossibelle Collection from Prima!  This one is full of pink, black and white.  It has it all!  Lots of shabby chick, lots of fussy cutting opportunities, beautiful patterns and embellishments and don't forget the gorgeous flowers!!  I think everyone will love this!


You have to take note of the gorgeous trim with this one!!  I used it connected on my layout, but also couldn't resist cutting off a few pieces to scatter!  Such and fantastic trim!!


Plus, look at the centers of the flowers!!  They are also gorgeous!!  Every single thing is included that you could possibly need to make beautiful layouts!


Don't forget to go by the Prima Blog and to check out Prima on social media!!  I know that there are lots more beautiful samples and of course, other surprises!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout...I love the colors, and the photo is darling! I would have a hard time choosing a favorite, too!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete