Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Prima BAP Challenge

It's time for Prima's October Challenges!  As always, there is a great Build a Page sketch and a beautiful Prima Product Picks combination!  If you haven't seen it yet, Prima has also added a Cards and Tags challenge, too!  So many fun ways to participate in Prima Challenges!!

There were a lot of thing to love about this month's BAP sketch.  I chose to use a few of the details of the sketch and then let my own style dictate where my layout ended up. 
 

I really loved the stripes and used embroidery floss as a nod to the stripes.  I also chose to stick with the basic placement, as well as, the 3 pictures.  Instead of using 3 separate poses, I chose a favorite, printed it in color, black and white and dialed down the saturation for the 3rd picture.  


Be sure to go to the Prima Blog to see all the challenges and beautiful design team inspiration samples!   

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment