Monday, February 13, 2017

New Sparks Paint from Prima

This one was a lot of fun! I had it hidden in a drawer because it was starting to fall apart and have been meaning to fix it up, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.  When I saw the new Prima Sparks from Finnabair, I knew they were perfect for this one!  I also used the new Prima Waxes from Finnabair, too!


The Sparks paints are so shiny and just truly sparkle.  They set perfectly on both the natural elements of this owl and the fabulous Finnabair metal pieces!  I couldn't resist giving this one lots of bling and fun metal elements.  Of course, the eyelashes made from a metal flower that I cut in half are probably my favorite part!  

I added the Prima Wax to the body after painting it with the Prima Sparks.  It gave it lots of visual dimension and kept it from looking flat.


This side view shows the back of the owl's detail.  I was able to pick up a bit of the 'spark' but the photos never do this justice. You can also see more of the metal here, in addition to the flowers that I also altered with the Sparks!  


So, Finnabair and Prima have done it again!  More fabulous products that work for anything, even a broken down owl! 

Be sure to check out the Prima Blog for more ideas, colors and products from Prima's latest releases!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Really brilliant - what did you use for a base and how large is the owl? I am just awed by him.

    ReplyDelete