Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Color Madness with Prima's Opal Magic Paint

Prima's Opal Magic Paint is so much FUN to play with!!!  There are so many ideas running through my head about patterns and this paint!  If you haven't seen it before, what it does is change colors depending on which color your background is.  So fun and easy to get very cool looks!

I created this project using only one color.  I used the Prima Aqua-Rose color.

To create the background, I painted on random polka-dots in different sizes using Prima Black Gesso.  When it was dry, I painted polka-dots that overlapped the black polka dots using Prima Opal Magic Paint.  You can see that where the paint was over white, it looks pink.  Where it's over black, it's aqua!
 

I didn't stop there, I also painted some black and white straws, a tag and resin keys.  There are seriously so many things that you can color with the Opal Magic!  Best part... you can take a very simple idea, one jar of paint and have a multi colored background.  FUN!


I used a Prima Rose Quartz journal card and new flowers and embellished my project.  Also, those pretty little leather pieces?  They are pencil holder from Prima's Planner collections, but who says that they can't be used on any project?  Anything goes when you love it!

Remember it's March Color Madness at Prima!!  Be sure to stop by the Prima Blog for the details and tons of inspiration!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment