Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Prima Coloring Books

Making pretty cards couldn't be easier with Prima's Watercolor Books!  You don't even have to be able to draw!  The images are already created for you.  All you have to do is color, cut and go!

I used Prima's Coloring Book 4 for my cards.


I added some color and texture to my backgrounds using the same yellow paint, stencils and modeling paste.


Adding a few foam dots under the images makes the beautiful flowers really take center stage!  It also allows a great way to layer the ribbon.

Since this was so easy and relaxing, I created a couple of more cards. 


Don't forget to go by the Prima Blog to see what the design team is creating!  This month is Color Madness and there are so many ways to color with Prima!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment