Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Scream, You Scream for Ice Cream!

Summer is the perfect time to celebrate all things ice cream!  At Prima we were challenged to use Prima  products to create Ice Cream Cones.   How FUN!  So, I got busy with some of my favorite Prima and got to creating!!

Here is what I came up with: 


If you follow me, you know I LOVE paper clay and the IOD Moulds!  I rolled out some paper clay, stamped it and then formed it to make the cone and wafer for my project.  I used the new IOD Medallion mould for the 'cherry on top'!


After stenciling and using watercolors to get my base complete. I cut a small foam ball in half and added Prima's boxed flowers for a fluffy ice cream cone.  
Tip:  I used gold tipped pins and glue to attach the flowers to the foam ball.

  

The little resin bees from Prima are so sweet and I loved adding one to the cone and using one for the sentiment.  Get it?  Bee Sweet?  

As always, I invite you to the Prima blog to see what the rest of the team came up with!  There are so many sweet Ice Cream projects!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment